You're ready. Now what?
You do everything right: you take class. go to open calls (often before dawn), and you've written more postcards than you can count, but it still seems impossible to get in front of the agents and casting directors who can take your career to the next level.
You're ready for Lunch:LIVE! New York City's premier summer showcase series, created and directed by Pamela Scott, that presents industry guests with exactly what they're looking for: an hour-long, lunchtime showcase of professional actors who are poised to launch their careers.
The Lunch:LIVE! package includes:
- Six hours of rehearsal with Pamela Scott over a four week period
- Help in selecting a scene and a partner that perfectly showcase your strengths
- Two performances
- Invite as many industry as you'd like: their ticket (and lunch) is on us!
- Professionally-designed postcards
- Publicist Scotti Rhodes, who invites her substantial industry list (and will follow-up with your contacts, as well!)
- An actors' marketing workshop with life coach Penelope Brackett
- A polished scene you can use in other venues as much as you'd like!